-
April 18th, 2005, 11:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone have the bitty twins christmas out fit with the red dress for sister and a green vest with white shirt and striped pants for brother? I would like to know what it is like before I pay 35.00 for it on ebay with out brothers shoes, it is some one selling stuff they picked up at the Eau Claire Sale because she has 4. I really like the picture but . . . I would like your opinions if anyone here has it. My twins are rather short on cloths and I don't like much of what they have out currently.
Ashley
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ April 18, 2005 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Ds9jullian ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks